June 14, 2017
Have a Great Summer
Points of Interest
- Summer Office Hours – The school office will be open Monday-Thursday from 9 am to 3 pm during the summer.
- Everett Van – If you rode the Everett Van this year, and would like to hold your place on the van for next school year, please let the office know by June 30th. Starting in July seats will open up to new riders.
- Re-Enrollment – Re-Enrollment is now open. Please log on to RenWeb and visit the Family Information page to complete the re-enrollment forms. If you have questions, please contact Erin Decker.
- Registration Fee & Tuition – The $450 registration fee is due by August 1st. The tuition rate for 2017-2018 will be going up by $100 or $10 per month.
- Tuition Assistance – If you are hoping to receive tuition assistance for next school year, you must complete the Facts Assessment online at www.factstuitionaid.com. This assessment must be completed before you meet with the business office. If you haven’t already registered for school when you complete the assessment, please be sure that the school office (email@example.com) has your name & contact information, so that we can follow up.
Important dates for next school year (2017-2018)
Aug. 23 First Day of School
Nov. 20-24 Thanksgiving Break
Dec. 20-Jan.1 Christmas Break (Classes Resume 1/2/18)
Mar. 26-30 Spring Break
Jun. 1 Last day of school