HOW TO APPLY
Join Our Community
OPEN TO ALL
KSDA is open to students who desire a Christian education and who work to perform their very best. Students who apply work in accordance with the objectives of the school and live in harmony with its principals and their fellow students.
Accepting Applications for the 2022-2023 School Year
NEW STUDENT APPLICANTS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
To start the application process please read through all the steps first, then follow the steps below:
1. Click on the link below to begin the registration process,
2. Confirm the school at the top of the page reflects "Kirkland Seventh-day Adventist School" for enrollment.
3. Collect the following documents, save a copy on your phone or computer, so that you can upload them to complete the application process:
Student Birth Certificate
Immunization records signed by a health care provider
Medical Authorization Form if your child needs prescription medication during the school day. (If applicable.)
IEP/504 Documentation (if applicable)
4. If you have further questions, please contact us at (425) 822-7554 and ask to speak with the registrar.
RETURNING STUDENT FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
1. If your student is currently enrolled and you would like to re-enroll for next school year, simply log into JUPITER and click on the round menu tab in the top left corner of the page and choose "Register" from the vertical menu on the left side of the page to begin the process.
2. If you have further questions, please contact us at (425) 822-7554 and ask to speak with the registrar.
Kindergarten students must be five years of age and first grade students should be six years of age by the August 31 of the year they are beginning school. Parents are required to provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate with their registration materials.
A readiness test is required for all kindergarten students prior to admission. All kindergarten students must be potty trained and able to manage their clothing.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATIONS
International students who wish to apply to KSDA should first contact the Registrar to determine if space is available in the desired grade level and to receive the checklist of required documentation.
New students may be required to take placement tests in math and reading, and may be asked to complete an interview prior to acceptance.
Students may register for class, but may not attend school until all immunization requirements are met.
CHILD CUSTODY PAPERS AND AUTHORIZED PICK-UP
It is mandatory that office personnel have current custody papers on file detailing parental rights as it pertains to school. If these papers change at all during the school year, copies of the new orders must be given to the office immediately. The office will follow the directions of the papers on file in the office.
Parents and guardians are asked to notify the school regarding additional individuals picking up your children. Anyone picking up a student from the school must be on the approved list provided by the parents. If the individual is unknown to the staff member, they will be asked to provide ID.
Should a student transfer from Kirkland Seventh-day Adventist School to another school, the teacher and administration are to be notified and proper procedures followed for withdrawal. Parents must make an appointment to complete the withdrawal process. Textbooks, library materials, locks, etc. must be accounted for, and a withdrawal form must be completed and returned to the office. All financial obligations to the school must be cleared before grades will be sent to another school.